Ironically, this video is a speech on 'Peace TV'. The message is that we have two choices: be a Muslim that obeys Allah whether you like it or not (since Allah dictates what is good) or choose to go to hell and be tortured in unspeakable ways for all eternity. This is a 'peaceful' choice?
Even though the speaker is a Muslim it doesn't really matter. Whenever he speaks of Islam try substituting 'Christianity' and see how the message stays the same. No Christian can denounce the immoral lunacy this man preaches without pointing their finger back on themselves. As an atheist though, I get to point at all of them!
Responding to his idiotic points:
1. His description of Hell - How can he know any of this? Which is more probable: Hell is as he says or he is spouting out a giddy, pornographic view of torturing people that he hates?
2. Moral Selectivism - He claims one person's idea of good is another's idea of bad. However, he enjoys using attacks against Islam as an example of what 'others' think is good but doesn't apply the same logic to Muslims who think they are doing 'good' to others through terrorism, decaptitations, genital mutilation, riots over cartoons, etc. Oh, I forgot, god is on their side so they know what is good. Silly me, why can't I just understand this simple concept?
3. Should you fire an employee that you pay, who is secretly working for someone else? Allah, of course, is paying us by providing food and clothing and we're either worshipping something else, or even worse, no one! Ok god, I'm still waiting for my check...
4. A new manager informs employees of new rules but some prefer to follow the old ones - Oh, so Muhammed was god's new 'Dick Cheney', I get it. So, either follow the new rules or go straight to a tortuous hell for all eternity. You're not allowed to quit the company or have any say in the changes - just follow with a smile or have your skin ripped off your body over and over again. Have a nice day!
5. Secular Humanists think they are the centre of the universe - Ok, so if I do something that makes other people happy and I feel good then I'm a SELFISH BASTARD that must be SENT TO HELL TO DRINK PUSS THAT HAS LEAKED FROM OTHER PEOPLE'S WOUNDS! But, if I do something because I think the Easter Bunny approves of it, I get to be multi-orgasmic in heaven. I realize I could be wrong about that last sentence.
6. Do what god says whether you like it or not - Yikes! How can I be sure god said it and I'm not being tricked? I really need to know because something is telling me to poison the water supply and I certainly don't want to go to hell, so, umm, ..... ?
7. Pay some of your wages back to the company's pension plan - You can refuse (smile!) but then you don't get the benefits from the company and we have to send you to hell to have your brain boiled, drink boiling water that burns your insides and wear fiery sandals (I like sandals, wouldn't hell make you wear fiery uncomfortable shoes like the ones children wear to church?). But what if the company takes the pension money, buys luxurious jets and makes large deposits into offshore bank accounts then runs away? Nah, that could never happen...